Location: Czech Republic or UK
In this role, The Payroll Specialist will report to the EMEA Payroll Manager and be part of the CSC Servicing Team. The role is responsible for ensuring that Payroll processes are executed flawlessly and to deliver the highest level of service to our colleagues. The candidate should also show the ability to drive innovation, productivity and process improvements, and the ability to drive and support external perspective and enterprise thinking.
With CSC Servicing team evolving the responsibilities of this role may change so any candidates interested in this role, must exhibit flexibility and ability to work through change and be comfortable with ambiguity.
- Prepare monthly metrics for International Payroll Teams ensuring numbers are timely and accurate
- Be able to plan, organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Preparation of monthly payroll and ensuring compliance with local regulations (with the support of payroll providers)
- Correspondence with authorities 3rd party partners.
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency by following through on issues identified through analysis of processes and escalations
- Responsible for analytical support of all teams processes including year-end tasks
- Lead and support re-engineering and automation initiatives and various projects related to payroll
- Maintain team’s email boxes by researching and responding to customer requests
- Create and maintain a customer service environment in which the position will support and assist with the customer/ business partner inquiries to drive value added services.
- Support/Collaborate and act as SME during Internal & External Audits
- Support/Collaborate and act as SME for Local/Global Business partners during projects/ efforts, e.g. Automation initiatives
- Work with team members to develop quality assurance processes
- Accountable for driving and supporting efforts to create best possible colleague service and experiance.
- 2-3+ years of experience in Payroll or HR preferred
- Knowledge of payroll, time or tax business processes, reporting and related policies and procedures preferred
- Familiar with HR & Payroll Tools advantage
- Strong attention to details
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Ability to think strategically, while maintaining a results-driven approach to deliver win-win solutions for the stakeholders.
- Good change management experience
- Strong relationship competencies, able to collaborate, influence and manage through conflict to achieve successful outcomes.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong listening skills
- Project management skills
- Customer service focus
- Fluent in English + Other European language an advantage (Dutch is a preference
ANNA VESELKOVA | EMEA PAYROLL COORDINATOR,
COLLEAGUE SERVICES & CAPABILITIES OPERATIONS
THE COLLEAGUE EXPERIENCE GROUP
Na Příkopě 19 | 117 19 | Prague 1
O: +420 222 800 170| E: email@example.com